Temporary Overhead Installation
Please make a note of vertical clearance requirements for each type of service. Permanent service poles are the property of Lane Electric. Lane Electric will install and maintain the poles and guy wires.
- Temporary pole should be located 10 feet to 20 feet from transformer pole or as specified by the Cooperative.
- Consumer shall supply temporary pole, meter base, mast with weather head, main disconnect, and grounds to National Electric Code (NEC) construction code specifications.
- The Cooperative will provide maximum 20-foot service drop and install meter.
- Energizing of consumer’s service is contingent upon an approved State or City electrical inspection.
- Before you dig, call the Utility Notification Center at 811 or (800) 332-2344 at least 48 hours in advance.