2023 District Meetings
Each year, the cooperative holds district meetings across the service territory. These events provide members with the opportunity to get a recap of the prior year, learn about upcoming projects and activities, ask questions, and meet district directors.
Meetings will be held in a town hall format with light, self service refreshments provided.
- 5:30 p.m. – Doors open/ drinks and refreshments
- 5:45 p.m. – Welcome
- Agenda for the evening
- State of the cooperative/ looking ahead to 2023/24
- 6:45 p.m. – Board of Director applicant presentations
- 7:20 p.m. – Final Comments, door prizes, and drawings
- Thursday, April 20 @Crow High School (25863 Crow Rd)
- Monday, April 24 @Westridge School (46433 Westfir Rd)
- Monday, May 1 @Lowell High School (65 South Pioneer St.)
- Tuesday, May 9 @Dorena Grange (34360 Row River Rd)
- Thursday, May 11 @Upper McKenzie Community Center (54745 McKenzie River Dr)